Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Biggest Compliment...

...I've ever received happened on 09.06.08 - when the most intelligent, creative, compassionate, funny and selfless man vowed to love me for the rest of his life. Wow...really? Me?

We celebrated at Willow's Lodge - where we had our reception. It was PERFECT. A wonderfully warm and incredibly stormy day. We had a romantic dinner at the Barking Frog. We ate the top of our wedding cake when we returned to the room. We watched I Love You, Man and laughed and hung out.

And, of course, the whole family enjoyed the night...

Hedgy + Fire = Content Willard

We're also celebrating Nick's 3 amazing decades on the planet tomorrow night...I love you more than anything, Peamit!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Looks like one amazing night, Jilly! Lucky girl. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary (even though I think it's more like 10). You had the loveliest wedding. I wish we could do it all over again!