Friday, August 28, 2009

Murder, She Wrote

More often than Nick would probably like me to share, we have Murder, She Wrote night. This consists of nothing more than going to bed early and watching one or more episodes of the show. For some reason, these are the only nights that Willy will spend any length of time on our bed. Much like other typical things, such and fetching or swimming, Willy makes laying on the bed uniquely "Willard". There's no way to describe it, you just have to see...


He was like this for a good 45 minutes - occasionally lifting his head to catch a little bit of the show.

After the snugfest, Willy promptly started rearranging his bed. He usually only does this to his sheep skin which is out in the living room. Yes, the squeaking in the background is me. Sometimes I swear that he intentionally tries to entertain me.


2 comments:

Lana said...

oh willy! he's sosososo cute and he makes me want another lab asap! this video is so hysterically adorable and the cherry on the top is your little giggle in the background. glad to see you're back to blog--even if it is only every 6 months or so...

Jessica Zevely said...

OMG I'm dying of laughter! I love Willard! Hopefully next time we come over, Juno won't just sit and bark at him! They are going to get married one day you know...